Two Dollar Click

Friday, March 30, 2012

Microworkers




Microworkers.com provides a variety of small online jobs(micro jobs) for workers all around the world. Each job can be completed within just a few minutes, typically 1-3 minutes. You can join MicroWorkers as a worker, an employer, or both! I’m telling you guys about this because this is where I make most of my online money via micro jobs. It’s free to make money on this site. I have ran into jobs where it looks like you have to purchase something to get paid, but I simply choose not to accept these micro jobs. These types of jobs are flexible. I only work on my spare time. I also love the fact that I don’t have to rely on referrals to make money. Some of the jobs on this site is becoming somebody’s referrals on other sites. So paying somebody ten cents to become your referral might be worth posting a microjob. Don’t forget to use your “offer email address” as I’ve mentioned in a previous post. The only downside is they don’t pay via paypal. They pay you via Alertpay and Money Bookers. They are somewhat similar to paypal. So be sure to have an account with either of these sites to get paid. It was easier for me to sign up for Alertpay.

                                    Types of Jobs

Like on Facebook, post on wall, post comment, add app: ($0.10 - $0.30+)

Follow on Twitter, retweet a message, post a message: ($0.10 - $0.50+)

Sign up to a website: ($0.10 - $1.00+)

Write a short article: ($0.50 - $1.75+)

Download, install: ($0.25 - $0.35+)

Rate or Vote: ($0.10 - $0.20+)

Click Google +1 button: ($0.10+)

Write a review: ($0.15 - $2.00+)

Youtube: watch, rate, subscribe, or comment



            The employer will verify if you really did the job or not by asking a couple of questions. Be careful about getting denied payment. It lowers your rating as a worker. Your rating shows how good of a worker you are. So let’s go over the basics of this site:

- Pays via AlertPay and MoneyBookers.

- Minimum cashout is $9.

- No referral program at the moment.

- International, residents of any country can join.             

                        I can get proof of payment if you would like to see. Just leave me a comment. Also any other questions and comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment