Two Dollar Click

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Inbox Dollars


This site is SUPER LEGIT! I’ve cashed out once on this site. One tip I would suggest. Set up an offer  mail email account for emails you get from offers you signed up for, and you don’t care to check every day. This site name comes from the idea of paying you to read emails. That’s only ONE of the MANY ways to earn on this site! They have: offers, tasks, surveys, videos, printable coupons, online shopping and a search engine. The emails are advertisements of the latest offers. You click a confirm button of reading the email after you open it. Two cents is then added to your account. It may not sound like it’s much but the emails really add up! Other actions range from Five Cents to $25. There are offers that require a trial purchase but you don’t have to do those to earn money. You can filter the free offers only if you choose to. The downside is that you get paid by check. It also takes 30 days to process the payment. The minimum cashout is pretty high. Inviting friends and family to join will help you earn faster! I had proof of payment but I was so excited that I cashed it OOPS! If you want to see proof of payment let me know and I will direct you to my trust worthy friends. Here is a summary of what this site is all about:

- Website has been around since: June, 2000.
- Pays via Check.
- Minimum cashout is $30.
- Referral program: 1 level, unlimited referrals.
- International, residents of any country can join.

What are you waiting for???? Try this site out now! Click the inbox Dollars Banner on my page. Thanks!


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment